• Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

Orchestrations not displaying in FORM EXTENSION MANAGER

EdmondR91

I created an orchestration to fill AP values in the address by adding a button , but when i go to associate the orchestration I only have notifications displayed and none of the orchestration is shown to call .

Any idea ?

Attachments

Have you figured this out? Through trial and error I've developed the practice of only Saving in Orchestrator. I use regular DV using P98220W to check in approve share - after I've tested everything connected to Orchestration. And sometimes I wait a few minutes for things to appear in DV. But I'm a learn as you go person - not a read the documentation person.

If there is a better way, I'm open to it.

EdmondR91

No still havent figured it out , i scheduled the orchestration so far for each hour since it doesnt take much time .
Same type of guy man , i`m gona try your way thank you !

ice_cube210

VIP Member
What type of control are you trying to associate with an orchestration?

You can not associate orchestrations with events for the following controls: (as per documentation :) )
- parent child controls
- tree controls
- grid controls
- labels

Have you tried with different forms, events, and controls? And of course, assuming that there are published orchestrations available that your ID has access to?