Setup failed to configure license

Kay_s75

Hi boddy. I'm kay from Netherland. I have a question.I just have a problem with the license. I couldn't start the client because an error message. When I was installing my fat client, I got this message during the installation ‘ Setup failed to configure license “. At that time I accepted the error and I could finish the installation successfully. This morning I wanted login but I got error with a license. Could you help me please with this issue.
Platform: Windows 2003 sp2
Tools Release 8.96.3
Regards,
Kay

Sounds like you didn't grant the neccessary permissions to the Deployment server B9\Client directory.

Hi Larry;
I can connect to client directoy through the browser and i shared my E12 on the deployment server. Everyone has fullcontrol to this E12 and subdirectories. I don't see any file the client folder except SECURITY.inf.
I think i miss some files.

Regards,
Kay

Larry thanks for your post. This solved my issue that our JDE consultant could not solve. And he is the one that set up our new environment.

Getting \"Licensing out of seats\" error, How to free licenses

Hi,
I am getting "Licensing out of seats" error in jdeinst.log ,Can anyone told me how to free up licenses.

Thanks
Harshal

Back