Kwanda

Hi Guys

1. I would like to know where i can get history table of changes made to a Role?
2. Does it show Show PC and IP of where a person was logged when changes were made?

Hi Guys

1. I would like to know where i can get history table of changes made to a Role?
2. Does it show Show PC and IP of where a person was logged when changes were made?
Hi, Kwanda. There is no such audit table/trail/info for changes to roles or their security when using native JDE applications. There are a few third-party apps that may have that capability.

Hi, Kwanda. There is no such audit table/trail/info for changes to roles or their security when using native JDE applications. There are a few third-party apps that may have that capability.
Hi Stewart

firstly thank you for your response..really appreciate.
do you mind sharing these 3rd part apps for my research im new to JDE and would like to understand it..im a sys admin. i dont know even know where to begin.

Hi Stewart

firstly thank you for your response..really appreciate.
do you mind sharing these 3rd part apps for my research im new to JDE and would like to understand it..im a sys admin. i dont know even know where to begin.
Check out ALLOut Security and Q Software

Hi Guys

You can see changes by role in the security history table. though it won't show what the exact change is you can see that a program or ube was added, removed, or changed for a role. With ALLOUT Security, you can see the before and after records as long as you used AOS to make the changes and have enabled that in their configuration.

You can see changes by role in the security history table. though it won't show what the exact change is you can see that a program or ube was added, removed, or changed for a role. With ALLOUT Security, you can see the before and after records as long as you used AOS to make the changes and have enabled that in their configuration.
Hi
thank you very much for the response. i got access and i could read these.

Back