R8900165 has over 3000 pages of errors.

SULLY1

VIP Member
In the initial tasks portion of the E810 workbench I have pages and pages of "Fail to open OLE storage file". The files exist in the previous media object\oleque folder and I can open the attachment in OneWorld. Has anyone else come across this?

Patty

Hi Patty,

Just finished running the same report with 3000 pages but NO errors. But I have the lastest planner ESU PG1049 and I have applied it to my PY environment. Did you apply the ESU to the PY environment.

The latest planner ESU for E810 that I downloaded on 1/10/05 was PF731. Which I installed on the deployment server. I can't applied it to the environment until I upgrade the environment, which I'm in the middle of doing.

Patty

I'm meant PG731. I just went to the Peoplesoft site and this is still the latest planner ESU for E810. Where did you find PG1049?

Patty

HI Patty,

Sorry, I thought you were finished with the upgrade ---- You will need to run this UBE again as part of the POST Upgrade from a FAT client.

Had the similiar issue. GSS got me to download ESU PG1049 -- go to update Centre and specified this particular ESU and you will get this NEW Planner ESU.

Also they got me to download the Service Pack to 8.93_B from 8.93_P to run the Initial Tasks. Once the Initial Task was successful, I rename the system directory back to 8.93_P. (Known issue with SP greater than 8.93_L)

Try it, it worked for me.

How did you re-run this? The F00165 table is converted in place with R8900165. Also the structure of the table changed from XE to E810. Did you have to pull the file from a backup? It looks like the missing records are in the F00165T table but it is in a different format than the F00165 table. Is there a UBE to re-create F00165 from F00165T records? Thanks in advance for your help.

Patty

Hi PAtty,

You are right. You will need to restore the table.

We didn't since it was not our LIVE environment.

Adrian, thanks for the feedback. I believe I read in the upgrade manual that you have to move the OLEQUE folder manual from B7333 to E810 folder on the deployment server. Is this true?

Patty

Back