E9.2 Multiple WOs Inbound

jhsiao520123

Dear Lists,
This looks simple but I am not figuring out how to do it. With more enhancements added to Orchestrator, what will be the most effective way to inbound multiple work orders (F4801) into the system? And of course, would like to have records selected as inputs rather than manually typed in. Thanks!
Regards,
John R23 + TR 9273

Per Document 2733709.1 explained I can have my multiple WOs inbounded with JSON scripts as attached file.
However, like to know if any further convenient way to input the records since JSON will not be the tool for users who perform this business process. Thanks!

Regards,

John R23+TR 9.2.7.3

Hi

To best answer this it would be best to know the 'source' of the WO requests...?
Are they SH sales orders, low quantity scheduled builds to top up quantity or something else?

As the issue here is 'something' is driving the demand to create all these WOs. So what is it?

Hi

To best answer this it would be best to know the 'source' of the WO requests...?
Are they SH sales orders, low quantity scheduled builds to top up quantity or something else?

As the issue here is 'something' is driving the demand to create all these WOs. So what is it?
If the source is from the Excel file then what's the suggestion to do the mass inbounds of work order? I can convert the Excel to JSON scripts to paste to the inputs of Orchestration, but like to know if better way to make the inputs by selecting my Excel file directly? Thanks!

There is a free JDE Orchestration bolt on for Excel b Creek View and Kevin Long to enable you to call E1 Orchestrations to then call whatever you want. So in this case you'd call a form recording of someone adding a WO and add it to an ORCH and call that line by line.

Or
You could add these to an E1 headerless detail screen and do the same thing using the WO entry Master Business functions X4801

Or
Still using a headerdless detail screen, add all the records to F4801Z1 etc and call UBE R4801Z1I

Or
Use something like Cleo to detect your inbound excel file, map to F4801Z1 that way and call a UBE (or get Cleo to do it too as it can call REST now)

Or
Save the excel file somewhere and run a UBE that populates F4801Z1 for you and goes on to call R4801Z1I

If there no reliance on speed sometimes the old fashioned ways are the best.

If the source is from the Excel file then what's the suggestion to do the mass inbounds of work order? I can convert the Excel to JSON scripts to paste to the inputs of Orchestration, but like to know if better way to make the inputs by selecting my Excel file directly? Thanks!
There is a planned feature "Map Inputs from CSV Files" I found from Product Catalog, and let's see......

Back