Free space is low on file system /dev/fslv03

Cathy Wilbur

Well Known Member
Getting this msg coming up on our server box where we have our One World ERP files. Can anyone out there help us resolve this problem? Due to a work stoppage the folks that handle this problem are out on picket line. I am one of the developper programmers now monitoring this system. wondering if I can clear some log files to free up this space. This is totally out of my area of expertise as I design/write custom code on multiple applications. This is the email warning we are getting.

The free space is low on file system /dev/fslv03 on #######.########.## (did not want to post name of server) (mount point: /usr/local/finesrv/erp) at 7636 MB (9.9%).

If all disk space has been used, new files will not be able to be created which may result in critical applications failing. This file system should be reviewed to see if there are files which can be archived or removed in order to free up some space in the file system.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. We have some huge log files - would that give us some time if we cleared them.

Also, we had some huge runaway tasks runing so I had the server rebooted to get rid of those runaway tasks. Have some log files dumping info so going to go in and check them out.

Had some files that were caching such as F98611 and some files failed to cache. Also what is JDENet_K? I queried the web and it said it is some type of kernal task.

Would this error have to do with the fact that we just rebooted our servers? Getting this error after we rebooted our servers for our JDEdwards ERP application.

A PROBLEM WAS DETECTED ON Sun Sep 15 04:07:09 EDT 2013 801014

The Service Request Number(s)/Probable Cause(s)
(causes are listed in descending order of probability):

651-880: The CEC or SPCN reported an error. Report the SRN and the following
reference and physical location codes to your service provider.
Error log information:
Date: Fri Sep 13 23:47:48 EDT 2013
Sequence number: 62708
Label: SCAN_ERROR_CHRP
Ref. Code: B1004699 FRU: n/a n/a

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

ANALYZING SYSTEM ERROR LOG 651204

A loss of redundancy on input power was detected.

Check for the following:
1. Loose or disconnected power source connections.
2. Loss of the power source.
3. For multiple enclosure systems, loose or
disconnected power and/or signal connections
between enclosures.

Supporting data:
Ref. Code: 10111510

Back