• Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

E9.1 Fixed Asset Rollforward

e1user672

Has anyone been able to get a fixed asset rollforward directly out of EnterpriseOne? Did you create a custom report or how were you able to run this? I'm looking for information with beginning balances, additions, transfers, deletions, and ending balances

jemez842

It's been a long time, I don't know that we went full on to a rollforward, but we created a report showing beginning balance, additions, retirements and ending balances. I think you should be able to add transfers in as well.

We created a custom report using the Fixed Asset Report Writer, which is really just a template of RDA. It comes with a predefined business view, a lot of smart fields to do the calculations for you, along with a processing option template. This doc shows the smart fields available FA Smart Fields .

It seems like we also copied their predefined BSVW and added the F0006 to it, so we could more easily report on our org structure.