E9.2 Reports Error: Multiple Records Exist For This Job Fetched Without Server Name - Job Not Unique

Pri_S2

Hi,
I am executing an orchestration that calls a service request that submits a UBE but the orchestration is stuck and I'm getting an error: " ServiceRequest XXXX: Multiple records exist for this job fetched without server name: cannot determine correct job. Job Not Unique:873". I went to look in the "Work With Submitted Job" and I found there are two UBEs ( two different reports including the one the orchestration sent) that have the same job number, but the host name is different ( I have attached an screenshot).

I checked in Oracle support and I found a similar issue and it says that the cause is " there was a defect in "AIS" Server

Does anyone knows how to fix this issue? have any of you had this issue in the past? Do I have to fix it in the orchestration? or in the E1? any information would be great. Thanks!

Attachments

• DUPLICATED JOB NUMBER ERROR.png
    DUPLICATED JOB NUMBER ERROR.png
    50.9 KB · Views: 5
I have not encountered this. Is it possible that the execution server input is not being populated? Have you tried hard coding the execution server just to see if it works?

Curiously... Could be a bug? The AIS Host is right? could you check in Server Manager?
1710420464136.png

Back