E9.2 Anyone seen this error before?

glorfindel

I'm using Process Recorder to record adding BOM elements for P3002 W3002A. The form request records fine but when I put it into an orchestration and run it, I get an infinite recursion stack overflow error that cannot track down.
it's a com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.JsonMappingException
but the JSON in the request is very simple:
{
"Item_Number0": "aaaaParent",
"Branch0": "123456",
"GridData_1": [
{
"Item_Number1": "aaaaChild",
"Quantity1": "1"
}
]
}
The recorded form request was also simple. Start recording, enter item and branch plant, click Search, select first grid row, enter item and quantity, save. Finish recording.
Add the form request to an orchestration, and attempt to run it.
the exception starts with:
{
"status": "ERROR",
"message": "ServiceRequest A_EnterBOM_SimpleTest1: com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.JsonMappingException: Infinite recursion (StackOverflowError) (through reference chain: com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper[\"factory\"]->com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.MappingJsonFactory[\"codec\"]->com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper[\"factory\"]->com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.MappingJsonFactory[\"codec\"]->com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.ObjectMapper[\"factory\"]->com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.MappingJsonFactory[\"codec\"]-

I did edit the form request field names to disambiguate the item number for the parent and child, but I've run the test without doing that and with no change.

Back