Strange local web problem in 9.0...

swhitmire

Reputable Poster
I've just set up three new 9.0 fat clients, and one of them has a strange problem. All three are running on what should be identical VMs, and two of them are working great. On the third, the local web isn't working, but only in PY. (DV, PY, and PD are all on the machine, and we're using Snapshot to switch between them). When trying to start the local web client in PY, a box pops up with "Could not stop Web Server". The LOCALWEB_JDE.LOG says:

1136/1272 Tue Mar 01 15:21:25.100 JDELocalweb.cpp548
check App server returned status code: 404, The operation completed successfully.

Ping error: web application server is not configured correctly.

Ping response is: Error 404: No target servlet configured for uri: /jde/servlet/com.jdedwards.services.webaccess.WebAccessServlet

Any ideas what's going on? I've copied the jde.ini, jdbj.ini, and jas.ini from a machine with a working PY install, and it hasn't helped. If it was something about WebSphere, I'd think it would happen in PD and DV too, but it doesn't.

have you tried manually installing the webdev feature directly from One World Client Install\thirdparty\webdevfeature ?

I am getting similar error and similar scenario, with local web working fine in 2 client machines and giving issue in the third.
How did you get it working?

and i tried reinstalling manually using the setup from webdev feature, still the same issue.

Back