EnterpriseOne 9.0 C business function running on local web and not running on web ser

lleitzke1016

We have made changes to the B4600200 to accept alternate method codes. When we run the R46171 locally in batch versions it calls the N4600290 which in turn calls the B4600200 and everything works perfectly.

When we built to DEV it does not work. There are no errors in the build but it does make the change to central objects so when I do a get a get the proper specs. We also attempted to build to PY as our DEV environment is having some issues, but it still failed to use the changes.

It is as if the server is pulling the PD specs in DEV and PY. When I capture a debug log locally I can see out changes being called. When I capture the logs on the web server they are not there.

I questioned our CNC guys about possible issues with the OCM mapping and they said everything was fine. We also tried a full package build with no success. I have a feeling something is not promoting properly with our builds but we are unfortunately at a loss as to what is going on.

any help would be much appreciated

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal][FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]App E1: 9.0[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal][FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]Tools/Version: 9.1.4.7[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal][FONT=Times New Roman,serif][FONT=Calibri,sans-serif]DB2[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

R46171 is a UBE which runs on the enterprise server, not on the web server. You need to get the debug logs from there and compare to your local version. Hopefully you'll see a difference to identify what's happening.

Craig

Back