E9.2 UBE local vs. web server differences

Patrickjk

JDE Version: 9.2
Database: Oracle 19C

A custom Driver UBE calls three separate UBEs synchronously to populate data into work tables. Then a custom NER is called to clean up a work table and reload the data into the work table by processing the data loaded into the work tables from the first three called UBEs.

When I run the Driver UBE locally all data is processed successfully - applicable SOs with their associated line items. When I run the Driver UBE in the lower environments on the web server, there are missing line items for only one of the SOs, and it's inconsistent, e.g. Job run one, LNID 1 exists, but LNID 2 through 8 are missing. Job run two, LNID 1 and 4 exist, but 2, 3, and 5 through 8 are missing.

I've compared the code on my local machine with all environments DV, PY (UAT), and PD. It all matches. I ran the the 3 UBEs from the Driver UBE minus the NER and all of that data matches in the work tables whether I run it locally or on the server which leads me to believe there's an issue with the NER. But if that is the case, why does it run without any issues on my local machine vs. on the server?

Does anyone have any ideas as to why this might be occurring because I'm fresh out?

Thanks.

Patrick

Back