What is the best way to do coupons?

alzakkr

We are going to run a promotion for a certain time period. Buy item XXX and get $100 off toward your purchase of a certain group of products (identified by a category code in item master). The $100 off can be used on current order or on future purchases through a given time period. This promotion is only good for a certain group of customers identified by an address book category code. There is no limit of the number of $100 coupons you can accumulate. For each XXX you get $100 off. Is there any easy way to do this in vanilla JDE A7.3 cume 11? Any ideas is greatly appreciated.

I am not sure if A7.3 has the Adv pricing for Procurement if you have it i think this could be best fit for it.

Thanks,
Chan

I recommend you talk to Jennifer Bergen in Tech Support at Oracle. Also, read document WDS-01-0024 "Free Goods in Advanced Pricing" on Oracle's customer connection.
It describes four ways to supply promotional goods to a customer and expense the goods to your company.
Read also the document titled "Comparison of Base Pricing, Standard Pricing, and Advanced Pricing"

Back