Stock Report

Jamie_Yates

Hello all

I'm trying to write a report to include just Items currently in stock and the date that they went into stock.
I've tried to do it using the Work Order Master file (F4801) as the driver section but I am unable to distinguish between items that are in stock and items that have been shipped.
any help would be greatly appreciated

Jamie

OW XE, SP 15, NT(SP6a), Oracle

Jamie,

you must be using lots if you care about the date something went into stock. You need to look at F41021 - Item Location Table. This table contains inventory quantities by Branch/Item/Location/Lot. If you need to go farther and distinguish between multiple INs to a specific Branch/Item/Location/Lot then then the information could be extracted from the Item ledger (Cardex) table - F4111.

Your requirement is sorta fuzzy - can you be more specific about the business need / requirement driving the creation of this report?

You also may want to look at the Stock Status Report - R41530. Simple Data Selection narrows down this report to only show items with an On Hand quantity. You could copy and customize this to get your date(s?) into stock information.

Regards,

Larry Jones
[email protected]
OneWorld XE, SP 15.1
HPUX 11, Oracle SE 8.1.6
Mfg, Distribution, Financials

Back