SO Line View Controller Line Sequencing Issue.

TellMeWhy

Hello Everyone,

I am stuck in an issue and need some direction any help would be appreciated.
Here is the brief issue Description:

User opens up P42101 enters SO # in the header does a find.Gets 6 records in proper sequence(LNID: 1.000,1.001,2.000........,5.000).
Now the user selects one of the records and goes into the edit screen(Enter New Order P42101_W42101D). Here the Line sequence changes to (LNID: 2.000, 3.000, 1.000, 4.000,5.000, 1.001).

The user does not have any customized grid format so that is ruled out and also this issue is not coming consistently it is very sporadic also the application has customizations in it but that shouldn't cause this issue.

My Analysis;
I took the JDEdebug log for both the cases and found that the query on F4211 to retrieve the records brings the records NOT in sequenced format(I ran this query in SQL and found that the sequence in which the records are shown on the edit screen is the same as that of the result set of this query.) Moreover the SO Line view controller BSFN gives back records in different sequence even when the query is exactly the same.
Am confused because of this Bhvr.
My next thought is to check the JAS log am not sure if i will get anything from it.

Would really like some valuable thought from the JDE gurus on this forum.

Thanks.
JDE 8.12,

Back