E9.2 Mutliple F4611 lines for a WO completion from one initial F4611 suggestion

JohnDanter2

JohnDanter2

VIP Member
Hi folks

I have a weird one in that if I have a WO for 2000 units just one F4611 suggestion, but I go and pack them 500 at a time onto a pallet with 4 layers (500 in a box/layer) I will write 4 IMs.
Then when we finally complete the whole WO I end up with 4 F4611 lines where as before there were only 1 we now end up with that many F4611 records.

This is happening for how ever many IMs we have done.

Anyone any idea how to stop this and just leave us with the 1 F4611, as they are all from the same LOTN LOCN

Thanks

John

Hi again

Not sure if I should be asking this here or on the functional section, but I've found the code that does it

Calling Business function F3111WOIssuesEndDocument from B3100770CompletionsEndDoc
Calling Business function F4111EndDocument from F3111WOIssuesEndDocument
Calling Business function EndDocWMSLocationDetailRequest from F4111EndDocument
Calling Business function EndDocWOIssuesLocnSelection from EndDocWMSLocationDetailRequest
Calling Business function F4611SplitSuggestions from EndDocWOIssuesLocnSelection

Basically when EndDocWOIssuesLocnSelection is called, if the QTY passed in does not match the F4611 it will split it.
So in my example we have a F4611 for 4 but only complete 1, so it's splits the line into 1 and 3

I don't want it to do this. Any ideas how to stop it please

Oracle have said this is normal behaviour and has arisen from bug 27266591 - "MATERIAL ISSUES P31113 IS CAUSING PARTIALLY CONFIRMED WMS SUGGESTIONS TO SPLIT"
I culd see that in the code but I still think it's wrong.

My only issue now is how to get E1 to set CLID on F4611 to a 1 as the line moves to PSTB = 399

Back