N/A JDE Agreement Quantities relation to Purchase order details F4311

gertjano

Hi All,
I am building a relational model on top of JDE data. Main aim is to collect all Purchase orders and their corresponding links to the Agreements.
I struggle with the relation between the PO details F4311 and the link to the Agreement Quantities F38011.
The link is on F4311.PDDMCT = F38011.DFDMCT and F4311.PDDMCS = F38011.DFDMCS
But the issue is that the F38011 has an extra column in the primary key, DFSEQ Sequence Number
Anybody has a clue how to interpretate this Sequence Number ?
I am now not able to make the link unique due to this Sequence Number
Similar thing I have with table F38111 on DZUKID Unique Key ID (Internal)
All input is more than welcome/appreciated :)

Look up the Oracle Technical Catalog for E1 and then click "Data Models" you will find the data models for "Purchase Order Process_E1.pdf". I don't think I am allowed to even post a screenshot of the data model because it's proprietary Oracle info behind a login. The "proper" relationships and PK/FK's are listed there, and that doc has the files you're after. Here's how I got to the data models for E1 (it's maddening to find them without some help)

1. go to learnjde.com, click Resources and then Technical Catalog
    1689356147814.png
  2. Log in to Oracle using your Oracle SSO.
  3. Accept the disclaimer if prompted
  4. Select JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
  5. Select Data Models on the left
  6. Find the data model for the version of E1 you're after via search or browse

Look up the Oracle Technical Catalog for E1 and then click "Data Models" you will find the data models for "Purchase Order Process_E1.pdf". I don't think I am allowed to even post a screenshot of the data model because it's proprietary Oracle info behind a login. The "proper" relationships and PK/FK's are listed there, and that doc has the files you're after. Here's how I got to the data models for E1 (it's maddening to find them without some help)

1. go to learnjde.com, click Resources and then Technical Catalog
    View attachment 19740
  2. Log in to Oracle using your Oracle SSO.
  3. Accept the disclaimer if prompted
  4. Select JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
  5. Select Data Models on the left
  6. Find the data model for the version of E1 you're after via search or browse
Hi Dave, thanks for the great input.
I am able to get there, but I am not able to locate any information about the 38. Agreement Management, where I believe table F38111 is part of.
See loads of other modules but not this one..am I doing something incorrect.it jumps from 37 to 40:
1689586799236.png

The file you mention is listed in the specific doc I mentioned, even though it doesn't make sense that they wouldn't have a code 38 data diagram! :)

Purchase Order Process_E1.pdf

Back