E9.2 Matching Purchase Orders and Invoice

prasiraj

Hello All, Can you please let me know how to match an Invoice with its corresponding Purchase Order if it exists?

I am using F0411 and F4311 but unsure about the join columns.

It's importatnt to include the primary key columns from F4311 in the join, so:
PDDOCO = RPPO, PDDCTO = RPPDCT, PDKCOO = RPPKCO, PDSFXO = RPSFXO, AND PDLNID = RPLNID.
You might be able to use the business view V4311G, but it doesn't include all of the table columns.

Hi Kim, how is V4311G even possible? PO and DOCO are two different data types and the editor will not allow this?

What is the catch?

Thanks!

If you're doing voucher match to PO receipts, you can use the type '2' records in the F43121, which will have the PO #, Line #, etc. along with the associated voucher # and its invoice #.

Hi Don, actually I'm trying to map the voucher to a PO Log entry. We enter standard vouchers for POs that we can't match, and thought there wouldn't be any entries in the F43121 for those, so I ruled out the join you mention... But since we enter a PO number manually on the voucher, there are entries in the F43121!

Still, I want to learn the trick about V4311G so I logged an SR with Oracle. We'll see!

Thanks

Hello all,

Bug 34405170 has been created for V4311G so Oracle says this does not exist.

However, I was able to create another one of those Frankenstein (F0411 joined to F4303 on PO=DOCO) by exporting the object as xml, editing the join in xml and importing the object back. The BSVW works great, as is V4311G.

Back