E9.2 Security to ORCHs - granting access for external .NET developers

JohnDanter2

JohnDanter2

VIP Member
Hi folks

If you are making Orchestations for external folk to call and test, how are you guys going about ensuring the specific accounts (and E1 linked Roles) they are using to connecting INTO E1 from outside have access to the UDO Orchestrations you are creating.

We are currently going through a large development whereby I am making new ORCHs almost weekly and the .NET team here are constantly having to ask CNC for UDO access to see and the run the new ORCHS in Postman or in .NET etc.
There must be a better way to do this. Is there not a *ALL view access option for ORCHs and SREQs etc?

Thanks

John

Last edited:
Yes, you can grant *PUBLIC to orchestrations, but that means you've given everyone access to run the orchestrations. Compliance generally frowns on that. Some companies do give *PUBLIC to the non-executable UDO's like SREQs and only restrict the executable ones like Orchestrations, Logic Extensions...

Yeah I was thinking that but I was hoping we could a .NET external E1 ROLE = *ALL on all ORCHs and SREQs.
Then it's done in no matter what I may make going forward, we don't need to continually granting access to the objects

Back