Running local UBEs on server in thin client migration

csalmi

I am in the process of preparing to upgrade from fat client to thin/web client in version 8.10, and I am experiencing a problem with a interface program (UBE) that extracts data for printing checks in a third party application. The UBE works fine in the fat client, but is not extracting data when run on the server for the thin client. Any advice?

For what it's worth, the thrid party application that prints our checks is PayBase32 by Bottomline Technologies.

Unfortunately, to the web client, there is no such thing as LOCAL to be able to run a UBE. All UBEs must run on the Enterprise Server for the web client.

We are on 8.10 and Citrix and have an option instead of to run local run WinClient -- this does work for many of our extract programs that we run local. I also enter an OCM mapping for the object so it runs local(winclient).

Not being able to run the UBE locally is my problem. When we set it to run on the server in OCM, we do not get any data in the UBE's output file. All we get are the header and footer that are defined in the program. Any suggesting for getting UBE to run on the server that were set up to run locally?

Back