Problem Workflow 8.11 - P98805 W98805A

Alba

Hi,
I have a problem with a workflow that i created.
At ASKAPVRL task in workflow modeler I defined active message call aplication P98805 form W98805A.
When I test my workflow I review messages sent to the distribution list in workcenter and I click Approval Form and it load with the error Invalid Serial Number.
Anyone know about it?

Attachments

• 112167-Error Invalid Serial Number.doc
    199 KB · Views: 101
Alba,

Welcome to JDEList.

It would be a good idea to include your conguration with your posts. It would also be a good idea to read this post.

In Xe when doing this sort of thing on the web, the serial number is not picked up by the application. However there was no problem encountered on a fat client. Is this akin to your situation?

I am in EnterpriseOne E8.11 Oracle.
Yes, the serial number is not picked up by the application in 8.11 too.

Alba,

In Xe there are two ways to retrieve the serial number. One of these does not work on the web, but I forget which.

1) Add the SERK (serial number alias) to the forms data structure so that you will get an FI (form interconnect variable), this get populated when the application is called from the work centre.

2) Use the BSFN GetKeyValueSerialNumber (B0200910) and set cMode = 1 and it will return the serial number to the mapped variable.

I hopes this helps.

Back