Problem "No local web solution for html engine installed. Operation Failed"

Ernest

Problem \"No local web solution for html engine installed. Operation Failed\"

Hi
I have installed deployment server and the installation has finished without errors.
When I try to navigate to Tools -> EntepriseOne Menu I have the following error: "No local web solution for html engine installed. Operation Failed".

I try to read something on Metalink and It says to modify the JDE.INI file (to uncomment the [LOCALWEB] section) and I did so but still having the same error.

I will attach both JDE.INI files (how it was before installation and after changes I did).

Please help me to solve this issue.

Thank you all and best regards

Re: Problem \"No local web solution for html engine installed. Operation Failed\"

The JAS/HTML server does not get installed to the Deployment server. It gets installed to:

1. The server where you are running the web interface.
2. The development client - your client package has to have the Web Development feature included.

Re: Problem \"No local web solution for html engine installed. Operation Failed\"

Hi Ernest,

This is the Application/Consultant Forum.
Your issue much more fits to CNC/Tech and/or Developers Forum of JDE List. You can get more help there, so post your issue there.

At last, but not least - attach your release, SP/TS level, platform information to your issue(s) - let the other to help you more efficient.

Regards,

Zoltán

Back