PO Vs Receipt

Karzmo

Karzmo

Hi,

I am trying to understand some of the Amount fields on the PO File and the Receiver File.

Can someone please explain the difference on the F4311 between the Amount Received and the Amount Relieved Fields?

On the F43121 File what is the difference between the Amount Paid and the Amount Received field?

I have a situation where on the F4311 Both the Extended Price and Amount Received are all the same for example 100.00.

On the F43121 The Amount Paid is 100.00 yet the Amount Received is 100.40? A value of .40 is coming up on the GRNI Report?

Regards,
Karzmo

Karzmo,
=C2=A0
What version are you on?=C2=A0 JDE changed the way they handle received not vouchered between A7.3 and A9.=C2=A0 So it does make a difference in what version you are on.
=C2=A0
I will respond on A7.3.=C2=A0 The F43121 has match type 1 records, match ty pe 2 records, match type 3 records, and match type 4 records.=C2=A0 Match t ype 1 and 2 are the most common.=C2=A0 Match type 1 are the receipt records ..=C2=A0 Match type 2 are the vouchered records (result of voucher match). =C2=A0 Match type 3 are voided vouchers.=C2=A0 Match type 4 are voided rece ipts.=C2=A0 Match type 2 is what I think you want to be looking at.=C2=A0 I gnore other match types.=C2=A0 Paid amount means the amount of a vendor's i nvoice applied to that receipt line.=C2=A0 It certainly is possible to part ial pay a receipt, so be aware of that.
=C2=A0
Amount relieved has to do with the commitments ledger for job cost.=C2=A0 A re you doing any kind of job cost?=C2=A0 I would basically ignore amount re lieved.=C2=A0 What is likely important to you is the received amount and th e paid amount.=C2=A0 For commitments when you create a PO that creates a co mmitment amount in job cost.=C2=A0 When you receive (normally) the product, the cost is expensed and the commitment is relieved (but your configuratio n setup determines when the relief happens, so you would have to look at th at).
=C2=A0
If the F4311 says you received 100.00 and the F43121 match type 1 says you received 100.00, but the match type 2 says you paid 100.00 and received 100 ..40, that I do not understand.=C2=A0 What does your F43199 history say for this PO line?=C2=A0 Either you are not giving us complete information, or y ou have perhaps run across a programming error.=C2=A0
=C2=A0
Since we in this forum cannot view your data, I suggest you contact JDE sup port for help.=C2=A0 They can get on your system and see your data and perh aps tell you why you see what you are seeing.=C2=A0 I have not seen this ki nd of issue.=C2=A0 More likely to see the situation where you received 100. 00 and paid 100.40.
=C2=A0
John Dickey

Back