E9.2 Reconcile Unapplied Cash in F03B11 to F03B14

Mikey_R

Mikey_R

I am showing a number of very high (00,000,000's) Gross Amount Unapplied Cash Invoices in Table F03B11 and the open amount is almost always $0. However I cannot find nearly all the receipts in table F03B14 to reconcile the difference between the open amount and gross amount. In fact in most cases the receipts sum up to like a few thousand vs an unapplied cash invoice with gross amount in the millions and an open amount of 0.

I searched for the Document number in F0911 and could not find the transaction that created the large gross amounts in F03B11, very strange.

Does anyone know what might be going on?

I am trying to build a data model, in Power BI, that has all of our invoices gross amounts and all of the transaction activity against those invoices so I can generate AR aging schedules as of any date I want in Power BI. I thought that I could use F03B11 and F03B14 as the fundamental data tables but this unapplied cash issue has me scratching my head.

I am very new to JDE so I apologize if this is obvious but I cannot find a very good answer with a web search.

Hi Mikey, welcome to JDE. It can be a challenging database to work with. Just a headsup, JDE uses a unique Julian date format for all its dates, and the amounts are in a non-decimal format at the source database level. To make things more manageable we use eyko (watch around the 2-minute mark) to apply necessary transformations, create the challenging "as-of" date dimensions and assign more meaningful names to system elements. Then, we stream the data into Power BI for reporting and analysis purposes. It's a streamlined process that can be easily managed by end-users.

If you're interested, I do have a similar dashboard for Unapplied Cash in Power BI that could be useful for you. Let me know if you'd like me to share it with you.

Last edited:
Hi Mikey, welcome to JDE. It can be a challenging database to work with. Just a headsup, JDE uses a unique Julian date format for all its dates, and the amounts are in a non-decimal format at the source database level. To make things more manageable we use eyko (watch around the 2-minute mark) to apply necessary transformations, create the challenging "as-of" date dimensions and assign more meaningful names to system elements. Then, we stream the data into Power BI for reporting and analysis purposes. It's a streamlined process that can be easily managed by end-users.

If you're interested, I do have a similar dashboard for Unapplied Cash in Power BI that could be useful for you. Let me know if you'd like me to share it with you.
I am showing a number of very high (00,000,000's) Gross Amount Unapplied Cash Invoices in Table F03B11 and the open amount is almost always $0. However I cannot find nearly all the receipts in table F03B14 to reconcile the difference between the open amount and gross amount. In fact in most cases the receipts sum up to like a few thousand vs an unapplied cash invoice with gross amount in the millions and an open amount of 0.

I searched for the Document number in F0911 and could not find the transaction that created the large gross amounts in F03B11, very strange.

Does anyone know what might be going on?

I am trying to build a data model, in Power BI, that has all of our invoices gross amounts and all of the transaction activity against those invoices so I can generate AR aging schedules as of any date I want in Power BI. I thought that I could use F03B11 and F03B14 as the fundamental data tables but this unapplied cash issue has me scratching my head.

I am very new to JDE so I apologize if this is obvious but I cannot find a very good answer with a web search.

Hi JDEninja,
I would like to build a data model in power bi for all AR metrics including AR aging schedules. I appreciate it if you could share with me the unapplied cash dashboard after hiding the sensitive data.. Thanks

Back