E9.2 R47071 and Dollar Only receipts

PJones2

PJones2

We are using R47071 to process PO receipts, but are looking to also use it for receipts against Service POs where the PO is created with a ZERO quantity and a dollar amount (e.g. $800). We are creating POs through R4311Z1I and processing receipts through R47071. Creating the ZERO quantity / dollar amount PO works fine through either R4311Z1I or P4310. We're using a line type setup in "Line Type Constants Revisions" with "Procurement Allow Service Units" checked. Everything works as expected running these receipts through R47071 other than when receiving a partial dollar amount (e.g. 0 units and $400), the amount open is reduced to ZERO even though it should not be. If we process the exact same scenario through P4312 using same version and line type, against a PO that was also created through R4311Z1I, it works and the amount open reflects what it should (e.g. $400 of the original $800). I've debugged both P4312 and R47071 to confirm the parameters / values being passed into the key BSFN's in both processes and data / function calls all look to be correct, but the behavior is different. I did notice that when the functions are called from the batch process, a '1' is passed into the "cCalledFromEDI" parameter, which makes me wonder what all works different when run from the batch process. I have not sorted through the functions yet to see what all that may be and wanted to check to see if anyone has attempted this type of receipt through R47071 with success or if maybe, this functionality is not supported through the batch process like it is via the interactive calls.

Back