Missing Batches information f0911

nestava

I am having trouble with disappearing information after a batch has been posted in GL, anybody be kind to let me know if they are having the same problem and what could be causing it? Thanks much in advance

We are also experiencing something similar, it shows that it is posted... - Do you get this message "No F0911 record exists in this Batch" in the R09801? So far I have been running R09301 to show what's been posted for the batch and assure the user it is there.

Yes, it is the same error. The problem seems to be that the R09301 is not enough since the accounts do show missing amounts although they seem posted. I have been able to fix it some times by eliminating the "posted" off the transactions and reporting them again but it has backfired a couple of times posting one part and not the other.

Kindly check the batch type for both legs.( CR amount and DR amount).

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Missing Batches information f0911
Date: Tue=2C 21 Jan 2014 02:50:02 -0600

Yes=2C it is the same error. The problem seems to be that the R09301 is not enough since the accounts do show missing amounts although they seem poste d. I have been able to fix it some times by eliminating the "posted" off t he transactions and reporting them again but it has backfired a couple of t imes posting one part and not the other.=0A

Back