N/A Management Reporter Add on suggestion

alistenbee

Can someone recommend a good add-on for management reports? P&L, BS, SOCF? By division, etc.? We currently use Halo, but I need something similar to management reporter for Great Plains. You can build your reports and receive data on three levels - Main account, sub accounts, and detail. I welcome suggestions.

I have a customer who was in the same situation and implemented ReportsNow as well, so i second that.
There's also a 30 day trial period, at least there was, so you can try it first :)

I'm certainly biased, because I work for ReportsNow, but you might consider having a look at ReportsNow Data Access Studio for your JDE reporting needs. (https://reportsnow.com)
Can I ask a hopefuly simple question? We are using ReportsNow and have been directed to move most of our major reporting there versus develop something in JDE. My concern long term is that although reports can be published, is there a way to centralize a report or is the security such that if the person who created the report leaves the company that someone can go to the "Master" report to make modifications? This is particularly important for reports that go on the scheduler. As an example, I send out probably manage twenty different reports on the scheduler. If I were hit by a bus, I'm not sure if anyone can stop the reports from going out under my account. And if my account is canceled, unless I published the reports to someone, they would be gone. I can't seem to find a good answer anywhere.

Back