JDE oneworld Demo Junior

ramchoudhary

hi all,

i am trying for JDE Demo junior, but of no success,, i want to learn JDE.if anybody can send a copy of it i will so thankful and i am ready to pay the expenses that incurred. even a copy on writeable CD is okie for me.

hoping the positive reply

Cheers,
Ram

Ram,
JDE Demo Jr. CD is only available to JDE Business Partners, JDE Clients and prospective JDE Clients. I don't think it is legal to get the CD through other means. You might have realised that the current JDE OW books available in the market also are not shipped with the OW Demo software.

Regards,
jdeman
OW-XE (SP-16.1) WINNT
Co-exist AS/400

Ram,
On top of all that you need to have a client or partner # to activate the software after you load the CD. This activation code is obtained by calling JDE.
Dave

SQL 7.0 SP1, AS400, One World XE, Citrix 1.8

Did you contact JDEdwards & ask for a Demo CD, payment offered?

Xe U3 SP17, Oracle 806, Citrix, HTML, FormScape 2.1 Ent RS/6000, AIX 4.2, Dep NT4

hi,

i contacted JDE people,, but they are saying that they do not give demo version CD's.if any company want to have it , they come personally and install the software. if not they are suggesting to buy which is in some hundred thousands. either of things above is not possible with me, so i am asking ppl who already having it by their companies.as i will using for the learning purpouse, its not problem for them aswell...

i will tnakful, if anyone can give..

cheers,
Ram

Its problem for them, Ram, believe us. JDE sends a very clear message; they are NOT interested in promoting their product (remember, it is THEIR product), at an individual level! That's too bad for them; why don't you check out their competitors? Hurry up. The ERP industry has a lot to offer, NOW. PeopleSoft, Baan, Oracle, or SAP are just a few names. It would be nice to keep us updated on your future endeavors.
Good luck, Adrian Chimirel
PS Some rumors say Microsoft will get a chunk of this industry, too.

Xe U3 SP17, Oracle 806, Citrix, HTML, FormScape 2.1 Ent RS/6000, AIX 4.2, Dep NT4

Back