JDE E1 WebLogic Server user request load balancing

General

We are doing a brand new JDE E1 9.0 Tools Release 8.98.4.5 installation on Windows Server 2008 R2 platform and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 database. We are going with Oracle Web Logic servers 11gR1, version 10.3.4.0.

We have two separate WebLogic servers where we have deployed the JDE E1 9.0 HTML servers. We would like to round-robin user requests to each of these servers. For example User1 would go to WebLogic server 1, User 2 would go to Weblogic server 2, User 3 would go to WebLogic server 1 again, and so on. And we would like to use software load balancing. Has anyone done this and if so how can we implement this?

Thanks

Yes - you can either use a hardware based load balancer like an f5 - or, if you wait until collaborate in vegas, i will be presenting a session on how to creat a load balanced weblogic environment for free ! Sorry, but i cannot reveal my preentation before then - but it totally revolutionizes how load balancing web servers and application servers work !

[ QUOTE ]
We are doing a brand new JDE E1 9.0 Tools Release 8.98.4.5 installation on Windows Server 2008 R2 platform and Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 database. We are going with Oracle Web Logic servers 11gR1, version 10.3.4.0.

We have two separate WebLogic servers where we have deployed the JDE E1 9.0 HTML servers. We would like to round-robin user requests to each of these servers. For example User1 would go to WebLogic server 1, User 2 would go to Weblogic server 2, User 3 would go to WebLogic server 1 again, and so on. And we would like to use software load balancing. Has anyone done this and if so how can we implement this?

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi General :
can you give me a good document for weblogic and jd edwards, i can't find the way for use a web menu for jdedwards.
whit my best regards

Back