• Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

How to jump to the last page in grid view (e.g. G/L one-view)

jshim000

Hi everyone,

New to JD Edwards here...i've used Oracle 11i previously.
I apologize in advance if i'm not being really clear. Please bear with me.
I'm trying to download G/L activity using G/L One view.
The data is fairly large and it seems that when i try to export, i can only export pages that i scrolled down to.
For example, if i only scrolled down to line 200, then when i export, it only downloads to line 200.
I was told that you have to press "Page down" until you get to the last page...
the data that i'm looking is pretty large...i did this until i got to line 12,000 and i stopped.
Couple questions to you experts:
1) is there a shortcut (Rather than press page down) to get to the last page so when i press export, it exports everything
2) is there a different way to get what i need?

Thank you very much in advance!

Sachin21

Hi Jshim,

Try to open G/L Table from web databrowser,On that file click on "Go to End" button in above grid filed QBE fields. G/L table take a time to process or load to all records,once all records has been load export that file.

Regards,
Sachin

JMast

Reputable Poster
One View isn't really a good tool for massive downloads of detail. It is intended as a reporting tool to organize and summarize detail with the ability to present detail records for a specific piece of the summary. It sounds like you would be better served by a custom UBE that creates a csv file you can then manipulate.

Jer