E9.2 UX One Landing Pages and Delivered Roles

JohnDanter2

JohnDanter2

VIP Member
Hi folks

I am trying to get some clarity on how these pages work and if we need to setup each role in E1 in order for them to work or not.
I have a landing page installed via the ESU etc and it loads up fine and I can tap into one of graphs to see the APPL screen and the linked query gives me a few records, but then graphs on the page render nothing

Example.
Taking Warehouse Manager for example, which uses P46001X and role WMSMGRJDE to show E1 Page CMP_1607130001JDE, am I right in thinking that data packs below are to setup dummy data to get the graphs to work and the last DP is setup config data for the WMSMGRJDE role

Do we have to setup the role as defined by E1s docs in order to use these Pages OR...Can we use our own existing rules.

So I'm trying to work out wht the pages don't show data when the query does. I am testng these under my DEV role for now until I get oit working, then I'll publish it and share to other Roles etc

Thanks

John

Download Basket
Remove All
NameDescriptionPlatformFilenameSize
Download DP0189201DP0189201Data Pack for Applications 9.2 Update 7CLIENTDP0189201_60_99.par16 MBRemove
Download DP0059205DP0059205Data Pack for UX One Role and Security DataCLIENTDP0059205_60_99.par160 KBRemove

Last edited:
Back