Failing to Connect JDE from VC++ program

MVNK

Hi All,

I am writing a VC++ program, from this program I have to connect JDE and call the business functions using API's. First I have to connect to JD Edwards. I am using "JDB_InitEnvOvr(&hEnv, szEnv, szUser, szPwd);" to connect. When I compile my program I got an error "Fatal Error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'Unicode/Uchar.h': No such file or directory".

In my program I included JDE.h file. with in this file "JDEUnicode.h" file is included. That JDEUNICODE.h file contains "UNICODE/UCHAR.h" file. I checked in Fat client and Enterprise server but I didnt find "UNICODE/UCHAR.h".

Can any one please help me to resolve this issue.

Do you have the include directories set in your project to search system\include and system\includev under your installed directory (for exameple c:\e900\system\include; c:\e900\system\includev)

What version of Visual Studio?

I think it was solved
smirk.gif

Craig Welton, Thanq for your reply.

I will going do the settings. I am using Visual studio 2008.

Bruno - Still I am facing the problem. Once again I will check the settings.

Thanks in Advance...

Craig Welton, Thanking you verymuch for your reply. I replied in morning, but it is not updated. Can you please help me where can I give or include those two diretories.
I am using Visual Studio 2008 version.

Bruno - I got the file unicode/uchar.h file in includev file. Still the problem exists.

Back