Customer Credit Tracking

AngVictor

Does anyone know of any software that can help facilitate Credit Department Management? It needs to be able to tie in to our customers and credit managers. We need a place to keep notes on customers, track calls to them and so on.
I do not think there is a place in JDE for this. Any help would be appreciated.

Angie
Xe Svc Pack 21 Rev 9
SQL, NT

JDE has some v. good facilities for this type of activity. You should do some research into Credit /Collections management. This is part of Accounts receivable. Includes the account activity log application (P03B31) which is designed for keeping track of contacts with customers.

Thanks, I posted this question too quickly I guess. We have been live for 2 years and apparently our Credit Dept did not want to use the Account Activity Log. The app lead in the area at that time did not force the issue and allowed them to continue using the old system for their notes file.

Do you know of any limitations that the Account Activity Log has? It looks pretty good to me.

I think one of the problems they had was that they wanted to be able to attach notes and view all of the notes at once. I believe they could do that by using the attachment and just keep dating and adding notes on to the same attachment. Is their a size limit to an attachment?

We evualated the One World A/R, and did not found any additional enhancements in regards to your question.
We looked outside to many Credit management software companies. This took a 6month effort. The one software company that we choose was Cforia Software. www.cforia.com

Back