Company Name Change not Updated on PO Printout

SharonLJ

We've recently had a company name change, but the old company name is still printing on Purchase Orders.

I've changed the company name in the Data Dictionary for the menus, which worked fine. And I updated the new company name from menu G09411, option 2. When I do a WRKDBF and look at F0010, it shows the correct company name.

The PO is still printing the old name at the top. There is nothing in the Optional Report Title fields in the PO.

I think I must have missed updating the name somewhere where the PO pulls from?

The PO print program is not using the Description Name (Version Title)
for printing at the top of the form? Look at the version that is
running and look under the Version Identification area of the DW. One
other thing, are you sure you are looking at the correct version? You
can also do the option 10 in SVR on the printer file and see where and
what the field name is printing, then look at the program to see where
it is getting the data from.

I hope this helps.
Jim

Is very common that jde uses company '00000' in many reports. Try changing it.

Hello Sharon,

Please follow this -

1. Change the description as suggested for company 00000 or For your old company you will have the address number, for that address number change the description.This works in One World.But i didnot try it in World Soft.

2.Even after setting the above set up if you see the old company name the do this-
a. Go to Vocabulary Overrides(VO) for that report/reports and in that you will have the Title of the report where you can change the Title. try changing the name to new.

This i am posting with my liitle knowledge in JDE, please forgive me and correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks
PSR
A7.3.

Thank you for the suggestions. 00000 is set to the new name. I didn't dig too deeply into the SVR, because I get the feeling I could do some real damage there, not knowing what I'm doing there.

I'm wondering if we had programming changes made in the past that is overriding anything I do. I tried adding a title in the Version Identification area, and it didn't change on the printout. I also tried changing the title in the Vocabulary Overrides, and it didn't make a difference either. Neither of those has a company name to begin with though. It seems like nothing I do makes any difference in what prints out.

Back