• Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

Chrome Extension to Import list of values in Data Selection - JDE 9.1.5 | JDE 9.2

Hey Guys

As we are aware that Oracle doesn't provide a feature to import list of values in Data Selection. Inorder to overcome this issue and facilitate importing list of values in Data Selection, I've created a chrome extension. It is available on chrome webstore and following is the URL for the same:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jde-data-selection-import/njpneibpplcgghbjcbfhcdcfigjnaaha

Also attaching herewith necessary files and documentation for installing and using this tool. Documentation also explains a way to install this extension even if you do not have access to chrome webstore.

Following is the link to official extension page: http://nimishprabhu.com/data-selection-literal-import-list-of-values-tool-jde-9-1-5.html

Please check it out and let me know your feedback.

You can contact me here or use contact form on my website at: http://nimishprabhu.com/contact

Thanks & Regards

Nimish Prabhu
Oracle - JD Edwards CNC

Attachments

alfredorz

Well Known Member
Hi Nimish,

I think is useful. But I have a problem, I installed a chrome extension but when I click in "JDE Data Selection Import" on list of values not show popup to charge values.

I have disable Adblock and I use Chrome Version 46.0.2490.80

Regards,
Alfre.

conso

Dear:

Check if you have activated the pop ups Chrome.

Within Chrome settings go to the Advanced option.
Click Content settings in the "Privacy" section option.
In the "Pop-ups" section, select "Allow all sites to show pop-ups". To customize permissions for specific websites by clicking Manage exceptions ...

Regards,

alfredorz

Well Known Member
Thanks conso! I checked Pop-ups configuration but this was well :( I don't know what could be the problem because I tested in co-worker computers and not works. A co-worket worked in a customer web (9.0) but the same co-worker and same computer doesn't work in our jde demo web. So, I think could be JDE configuration?

Regards..

alfredorz

Well Known Member
Hi guys,

We have a strange problem. This works fine for me in 9.2, but a co-worker doesn't work, both have the same chrome version, javascript and pop-up enabled, the same virus-scan, we haven't add-blocks, etc. the same configuration. what can be the problem?

Regards.

alfredorz

Well Known Member
It works fine and it's a good and useful tool, but only for users with default language. If I assign 'S' (spanish) language to user doesn't work, why? Regards.

fredsetra

Hi all,

I know this is and old thread but the reason why it works on some and doesn't on others, is because of language and how the extension has been designed. I have fixed in my machine to work on all languages (Portuguese/English/Spanish/Swedish, etc) and I'm happy to share with Nimish my fix so he can release a new version. Maybe if there is a github I can pull my fix in.

Thank you!

Hello guys, I know this is an old thread but I am hoping one of you can help me, as you Internet Explorer is fading out and I am looking for the appropiate web browser to user E1 and neither chrome/edge work well for me well mainly because when working a grid that I need to look for information further to the right seems the scroll bar is freezing out or not working as expect in short I don't know if there is a way to fix this but I found firefox doesn't have that issue now all I need is to have this add on there, do you know if there one for firefox?