E9.2 Composed Pages: how to show both PO and data selection ?

ccornagg

Well Known Member
Hello,

Is there anyone using Composed Pages "Designer Pane" running UBEVER without using a task ?

I'm wondering how it's possible to show both PO and data selection since I have just the following 4 options:
Blind Execution = NO PO and data selection
Prompt for Version = Version List
Prompt for Values = Processing Option ONLY
Data Selection = Data Selection ONLY
ComposedPage.jpg

Thanks for your help.

Carlo

To do what you want I believe you will have to use a task. I didn't used to use tasks, and then a security fix came out for one of the browsers (Chrome I think), and then I HAD to change all my tiles to use tasks. If you use a task, you get the default action set correctly, plus you get the description automatically. I'd highly recommend using a task.

Thank you very much Don for your answer.
My main concern was on UBEVER but indeed I agree with you it's extremely anoying also with APPL: the user cannot see which version has been selected from the form header !

Kind regards,

Carlo

Are you able to do it the old fashioned way??

runE1UBE('report_name','promptForDS','report_version','0') - this runs the selected version, and presents the data selection screen but skips processing options.
runE1UBE('report_name','promptForDS','report_version','1') - this runs the selected version, and presents both the data selection and processing option screens.

Back