Canadian T4 BI for ERP 9.1

pbare

Well Known Member
Hi All,

My clients are testing the T4 report but we are finding the report R77410 appears to run successfully but it doesn't always produce the BI output.

We have R77410_XJDE0002BI and R77430_XJDE000BI set up in the Canadian Year End Workbench setup

The R77430 report appears to run correctly and we can view the output but R77410 appears to run correctly but there is no output

Is there some way that I can confirm that the BI was kicked off

Any idea why the BI object wouldn't be created consistantly when the process is kicked off... we ran it the other day to test it and the report showed up the next day

Any information would be greatly appreciated

Pam

Hello Pam

We having same situation in our one environment it is kicking the BI publisher but pdf is blank. Other enviroment working fine.

We also added in the canadian workbench the standard form for R77410/430 version XJDE0001 so that way we generate both old and BI pdf.

Thanks
Ad

Thanks...

I will suggest that the business add the regular version as well just so that we can confirm that the data is actually outputting

Alos go to BV
R77410 select version XJDE000BI and look the processing option the value should be 0 to print original form. (by default it is 2.

Thanks
AD

Was this resolved? I'm having the same problem this year (1st time using BIP) and it looks like the T4 and RL1 run but no output.

Back
Top Bottom