Call UBE

NKashyap

When a UBE is called from within an Application, the Report Output Destination page is displayed where the user is prompted for the various options and needs to press the "OK" button to proceed.

Is there a way I can supress the Output Detination page and instead run it automatically w/o the user having to select and hit "OK"?

As far as I know the only way to avoid this screen is to write a small business function in C to call the jdeLaunchUBE api directly. This API can be called to suppress the interactive dialogue.

Regards

Mike

What about Report Interconnect variables ?
I want to pass some values for Set User Selection in report.

regards

jdeLaunchUBEEx accepts an optional pointer to a Report Interconnect structure so no problemo.

Hello
the way but simple of obtaining this functionality, it is to create a NER, and inside the NER to call to the UBE, and I list.
very easy.
the parameters the raisins directly. it works perfectly.
greetings

Hi Jolly

If you give jdeLaunchUBEEx a pointer to your own data structure, how does it know how to map your values to the structure defined on the report interconnect? I presume your report interconnect structure must exactly match the data structure that u point to for the values to be passed across correctly?

Yes, emphasis on 'exactly', or else unpredictable results might arise. The data structure you use in your BSFN must have the same data itens and they must follow the same order/sequence of your RI structure.

If it's not working, rebuild both the RI and the Data Structure from scratch.

There are several threads on this forum about Print Immediate, jdeLaunchUBE api function and related issues. I've learned a lot from all of them and I suggest you put some time on reading them, as you will probably have other issues to think about (such as synchonicity, for example).

Good luck.

Hi Expertise fellow

i'm new for the API , is it possible share some sample how to use jdeLaunchUBEEx and with parameter pass in.

Many thanks

Back