ADP and JDE

alzakkr

Does anybody use ADP for Payroll and have it interface with JDE? Are there
any suggestions on how do you do Budgets for wages, 401k, FICA etc.?

Kristin Alzak
New England Coffee Company
JD Edwards A7.3.8

Kristin:

We're just now thinking about going to ADP with JDE World A7.3. Have you had problems with budgets? (Sorry I don't have an answer, just more questions!)

We use ADP with E-Time(time and attendance).
While I do not know much about ADP itself I do know about the e-time software that links to it.

The person who does our Payroll says that for ADP using Reportsmith you can do your own custom reports for budgeting and whatever. She is very happy with ADP itself. She says that as long as the Employees have been set up correctly she can pull any report that is related to payroll right out of reportsmith.
On the other hand....

I don't like saying this but, E-Time is a product that I would NOT recommend. I have discussed several "Design Flaws" with the people at E-Time support and have been very unhappy with responces from them. I had to make a custom built process that takes files from e-time and transports them over to our AS/400 to deal with some issues. From there I run programs to find Utilization and other such things. This process fails about once every other month due to issue with E-time. (Clocks not updateing, Memory Leak in Software, etc)

Contact me by e-mail directly if you wish further information.

Back