Adding a text field with scrolling in Fix Inspect form

baha

Hi,
I am creating a fix inspect form so employees can enter this application and regester themselves for having their paystubs send to them as attachment, once the employee enters this form their name, default email address is displayed , we would like to also include a disclaimer on the form so that emplyees can read the disclaomer and click on "I Agree", how I add this disclaimer (This will be over 256 characters", we would like to have a scroll bar so employees can scroll through whole disclaimer before clicking on "I Aggree", I would appreaciate any help on this (what type of object should I be using since Text block has limitations of 256 characters" and also how to place a scroll bar on this object, I have tried to find the answere from forum but no success
Thanks

You can use Media Control on Fix inspect form.
You need to set up you T & C in suitable Media text in F00165.
In fix inspect form fetch the text from the text you set up using media file f00165 and using system function for media control insert the same in media control.

You need to use system function to hide the viewer for media control.

Add appropriate check box outside media control in your form for approve yes/no options etc.

Thanks, can you guide me with setting up the values in F00165 table? do I use an existing application to setp the text?
any example will be appreaciated

Thanks

Thanks, do you have any sample for setup pf T & C in F00165, I am new to media objects , any help would be appreaciated

You can use an existing Media Object Data Structure. For example Address Book ABGT.
Use Address book application to set up your text or upload a text file.
In your Fix inspect write apt logic to get that text and then inset in your media control.

Thanks for the reply, we have sucessfully entered the text in F00165 and are abke to retrieve it , only issue is to get rid of tow objects from the media object field (please see the attached file with the objects that we would like tp remove , any help would be appreaciated

Attachments

• 185895-screenshot3.pdf
    120.5 KB · Views: 54
Ok. You can use system function to hide the viewer.
Go to sys functions under the media tab and use one which says hide viewer. That will do the trick for you.

Back