Run an Application with rompting for Version and/or PO

KuBi4K

Hi there,

I was asked to modify an existing E1 Page.
In this page, a user can launch an app.

In the dat file I have the correct call to this app, using defined formID and version.

The purpose of my modification is to prompt Processing Option before launching the app.

I know it's possible to do it for UBE Report, playing with options such as PromptforDS, PromptforPO, runUBEVersion, etc ...

But in my documentation, I can't find the equivalent for application.

In the dat file, I have the folowing line:

@A:color=green|appID=P550411A|formID=W550411AA|version=VER001|description=E155PAGE_VAR01_DESC:E155PAGE_VAR01:runE1App('P550411A','W550411AA','VER001')

I tried inserting 'PromptforPO' at different place in this string, but nothing work.

Is it possible ?
If so, how can I do that ?

Many thanks in advance.

I recommend upgrading to TR9.1.3/4 TASK BASED E1PAGE. Is the only solution for applications.

Task Implementation

The dat file now allows for the use of task definitions as shown in the following image. This enhancement in functionality greatly reduces the complexity and data entry for creating E1Page syntax.

@A:task=3/G01

I recommend you read the following document on My Oracle Support, is very complete. You'll be able to clear all your doubts.

E1: E1Page: Overview, Download, and Quick Start Guide for the E1 Page Generator [Video] [ID 1401833.1]

Regards

Oops, I thougt I replied but no.

So, thanks
smile.gif

Back