Known TC issues on 8.12 sp8.96.2.3?

AllisonD

Well Known Member
Looking to find out if anyone can help sort out a problem with what should be a very simple table conversion of a MS delimited (,) file.
ie.
I've attached a log as well. We have very experienced developers who have all done TC's in past versions but this one is stumping us all.

Attachments

• 149048-jdelog.txt
    19.1 KB · Views: 306
Is the conversion setup in P93081 Unicode Flat File Configuration? If not, set it up to use CP1252. You should be able to see the correct data once the status is set to active, you log out and log back in to the system.

Mdalton, thanks for the reply but isn't this for CSV conversions? At least that's what I've seen it used for and none of our previous TC's are defined here.

I've had to use the encoding for text files. Give it a shot and see if it translates the data as you'd expect.

P93081 is used for all UBE and TC flat file input and output... including CSV, which was actually added later.

Got to love the "List", you have nailed it. I was a doubting Thomas because we've never had to use P93081 for TC's before, probably just dumb luck. Thanks for allowing me to learn something new today.

Back