MetaLink3 - is it back???

snowman

snowman

I try to get into ML3 this morning, and am being prompted to enter my Support Identifier...and if I go through the registration, step 4 fails saying "Save Failed".

Anybody else having this issue, or are you able to get in?

Greg

Nope, can't get in yet. Thought I was going to get through this morning when the normal login screen came up but no dice. Now I get the same screen you must be seeing with the request for Support Identifier followed by a Save Failed message if I fill in the blanks.

Hi

I got the same error and enter my Support Identifier number and call
back to oracle support (respective country support).
After onwards it has been resolved.

Thanks

I just logged in with no apparent issue. Everything seems to be running again. It didn't ask for any of my support identifiers...

I can get in. But when I try to create a technical SR, it wans my platform version the only option is the 'select' option.

so I can't really create them yet.

I can get in and navigate, but when I try to open a document, it times out. Maybe I should do searches on Altquark's site, he's downloaded lots of stuff over the years.....
grin.gif

It appears to be limping along, bit at least I can now get in and get what I was looking for 8.98.0.6.1

Greg

Did you notice that it is still 'metalink-dr'. I think I know a couple of HA vendors that would love to call
ooo.gif
racle.

[ QUOTE ]
Did you notice that it is still 'metalink-dr'. I think I know a couple of HA vendors that would love to call
ooo.gif
racle.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is back up, we can now continue logging software defects at the same rate as before.

I could get in today. i think they consolidated their server,as it was down yesterday. But seems to be slow when i used it today.

Chan

Back