Web Client Exception Error

pyramid

Dear All,

I am working on JDE E18.12. When i am entering SO by P4210 i am getting "web client exception" error and it is occuring on both enviroments PY & PD. In the SO entry program upto filling of header info it goes fine but when i go to enter detail info system prompt me with this "Web Client exception" error. The screen shot of the error is attached. I will really appreciate your help.

Thanks.
AAK

Hi,

Check your server logs, it will give some hint on what's
going on with that BSFN.

agreed, most of the time the web exception isn't going to tell you much other then a timeout message. Check your call object kernels of the logic server using the Fat Client SAW. A good place to start is look for errors at the same time as the web exception.

I think some invalid value is getting passed in Begindoc which is resulting in error. Normally web exception happens of invalid value or invalid object (which does not exists). AS said in post look at your logs and debug logs to get some pointers. Normally web exceptions are difficult to trace.

Chan

Dear All, Thank you very much. This issue has been solved.

Regards,
AAK

AAK,

Great news that your issue was solved. As part of the JDEList community, however, it would be helpful to others if you'd post what your solution was, so as to help any other members that might run into the same issue in the future.

Thanks.

Hi AAK,

Do you mind to share with us your resolution pertaining to this error. Many thanks.

Back