Release token mannually from the back end

EONECNC

Well Known Member
Hi Lists
I have 2000 objects in a project. Can anyone tell me how to release token from the backend at the database level for a specific project.
JDE 9/8.98.4.4/Windows 2008/SQL server 2008 R2

You could move the project to 91 to cancel it and that will release all the tokens for the object in it. If you still need the project you could then just SQL the project status back to 21 or whatever you want it at.

tokens are helpfull but are also a pain.

They help slow down bad decisions of trying to do double development on the same object.

But to release them you should be able to just select the project and drop token.

I don't know how to sql them, because of the relationship between the OL (object Library) and OMW tables (F98220) I wouldn't waiste the time.

The last poster is correct, you can also delete the project they are in. If you have special connection to the current project, you can mass move objects to another project. There's an option in Move Objects to mass move.
The point is the token is owned by the project until the project is closed, deleted, or the token per object is dropped.

cncjunior1 is right,

Add yourself to the projejec as 06 PVC Administrator and you will all rights to do anything on the project - includinding delete it - maybe it will release all the tokens too (not tried)

Regards,

Zoltán

Back