Flat File Check

Fusion

Fusion

[frown] Hi List,

I am using "OpSysFileOperations" BSFN to check the existance for flat file in the folder. I am passing correct values & it works fine in PY Enviornment, but when same UBE is deployed in PD Enviornment, this BSFN fails & returns error, even when the file is there.

Actually based on this check, I am calling one Table Conversion Program, which takes this flat file & uploads data in JD. This TC is running fine without any problem.

I tried to use "FetchNextLineFromFlatFile" BSFN to see the error code & it gives me error code 3003, which is failed to open file.

Can any one help me?

Thanks in advance,
ajit

Please check you OCM configurations our the place where the BSFN is executed.
For example, if you use a WebClient, the BSFN can run in an Entreprise server. If you use for a APPL in WTS or citrix maybe is executed localy.

Hope this help.

Hi Ajit,
you can check too, wher is the folder.
Example:
If you run in your machine and the OCM is LOCAL you can use your directories.
But when the function run in SERVER, you need check the directories (and folders) are mapping.

This is one idea.

Hi Rodrigo,

Thanks for writting me, well I am executing the UBE Locally & mapped the server folder to Z:, still it is not working. Also I tried to check the local machine folder e.g. C:\Test\text.txt, it gives me error.

Don't know what's wrong with it.

Regards,
Ajit

Hi Carlos,

Thanks a lot for the answer. Actually the BSFN was executing on some other server.

Thanks & Regards,
ajit

Hi Ajit,

Belated Happy B'th Day. Hay My hello Anand.

Your Friend & Colleague From US

Hi,

It is solved after doing some security settings.

Thanks & Regards,
ajit

Back