E9.2 JDE Orchestrator Input CSV Array file

priya_jde

priya_jde

Hi

I have an orchestrator that accepts CSV file as Input array. I then parse it using custom groovy and insert in Address Book Master (F0101). All this works fine.

We want to save the input csv file on server for auditing. I have a custom groovy which properly copies files from one location to other on server. But when i use the same groovy and pass CSV file as input path, it errors '"Message": "java.io.FileNotFoundException: Source 'File1.csv' does not exist"'.

I use the same file input in transformation for other components. I think the input file gets saved temporarily in AIS server, ////apps//JDE_HOME_AGENT//SCFHA//targets//DV920_AIS_XXX//temp.

I do not specify this path at all. I just map input file in transformation. Please see attached document.

This one is beyond anything I've tried, but I wonder if it's a permissions thing? Following because I bet the answer will be useful to us in the future!

I'm assuming you are using File Input to bring the file in. To get to the file, use the method orchAttr.getTempFileName(String fileName) to get the full path. This directory will be deleted when the session ends. orchAttr.getTempRootFileName(String fileName) is used when you save the temp folder one level above session folders.

Thanks Kevin. It was the file path issue. I used orchAttr.getTempFileName(String fileName) to get the full file path and it copied the file Input file to server location.

Now the issue is that the copied file is not accessible. It gives an error 'Access is denied'. CNC tried everything to give full permissions at apps folder, but the still the copied file on server cant open.
I also used a BSFN to execute unix command chmod 777 on the destination file, but no use.

Can you look at the file permissions to see who the owner is, and what the permissions are on the file? I'm expecting the service account for your application server (WebLogic or Websphere) will be the owner.

Back