Create!Form and SP21

bex

Hi,

Is anyone running Create!Form version 2.1 and JDESP21 (or later)?

We have recently upgraded from Create!Form version 1.2 and JDESP20 to the above and appear to be having some issues which I think maybe related to the install of SP21.

I remember there was some talk awhile back about the header file of the PDF being formatted differently from SP20 onwards, however the fix at the time was to upgrade Create! to Version 2.1 which we have done.

Bex

Bex,

Some information that may be of use:

We are running Create!form 2.0.2.2507 with JDE Xe SP22_G. When we upgraded to Create!form 2 we needed to rebuild all our designs almost from scratch. I can't remember the details, but, there was a major change in the JDE version (PDF production) we upgraded to, which required an upgrade to Create!form 2.

Hi Peter

Thanks for replying.

We had to do the same - get all of our forms redesigned that is. The problem we are finding at the moment is that any changes we make on the client design tool are not being reflected with the job is merged with the server.

What we see on the client (print preview) looks good but what we get when we send the PDF from JDE to the Forms Server to be merged, and from there to the printer, are 2 entirely different documents.

The transfer from the client design tool up to the forms server looks to be working fine, and the files on the forms server are updated with the correct date/time stamp, the output is just not what we are expecting - or more to the point, what we see in the client design tool.

Bex

We are also running CreatePrint Version 2 with ERP8.0 SP21. We had to recreate all our forms when we upgraded to ERP 8 from B7332.
Sathu

Back