• Introducing Dark Mode! Switch by clicking on the lightbulb icon next to Search or by clicking on Default style at the bottom left of the page!

E9.2 WorkTable data delete on UKID and UPMJ

Pranoy

Hi All,

I'm working on purging the old worktable orphan records till the date = today's date - 2. I.e. all the records in table where Table.UPMJ <= (today's date - 2)

i see that in delete table io we don't have option to use '<=' operator but only '='.

Right now I'm thinking to create a custom section on the worktable selecting the records which are <= (today's date - 2) and then in LBH/LBF I do a delete table io on UKID

any suggestions please?

Thanks,
Pranoy

BOster

Legendary Poster
C BSFN and JDEBASE APIs give you a lot more flexibility and can do what you are trying to do.

HolderAndrew

Well Known Member
Hi All,

I'm working on purging the old worktable orphan records till the date = today's date - 2. I.e. all the records in table where Table.UPMJ <= (today's date - 2)

i see that in delete table io we don't have option to use '<=' operator but only '='.

Right now I'm thinking to create a custom section on the worktable selecting the records which are <= (today's date - 2) and then in LBH/LBF I do a delete table io on UKID

any suggestions please?

Thanks,
Pranoy