Work Orders End Item duplication

vlaria

Hello all,
I have encountered an ocasional error when closing a work order. We use superbackflush. Sometimes end items quantities get duplicated (two lines on F4111) whilst components only backflush once (as it should be). Some other times components get discounted from inventory whilst end items do not add to inventory (they do not appear on F4111).
Any help much appreciated
thanks

We have seen the duplication of lines in the F4111 when the cancel key was hit before the order completion was ended. Therefore it is advisable to perform work order completion in blind mode when working with backflush.

The second problem sounds like a problem of transaction commitment failures. I've seen that in the sars of the baseline ESU that some processes are set from a-synchronous to synchronous. I would check that also.

I hope this response can help. Let us now. By the way what is your system configuration and update level ?

Hello,
Thanks for your help.
The execution mode was set to "Without Process Options". I have changed it to blind as you suggested.
We use NT 4.0 as OS and citrix as the client platform. As JDE we use update 2 with SP 18.1.
Note:
With Citrix it happens sometimes that when we reach the point of discounting material the system goes still and we have to kill the session. In this case it happens that end item quantity is added to inventory but components are not.

Back